You have spent a fortune on building a lovely website that tells the world about your business. You have hired the most talented marketing experts to market your products. Your sales team is in overdrive to make more sales. Yet you find that you have lagged behind your competitors in terms of revenues. Why does this happen? This is due to the fact that your website is in English, which is not spoken by majority of people around the world. Normally people are comfortable in doing business with those businesses who can communicate in their language. This is one factor that makes you lose out on business and affect your revenues. To remedy this situation, it is important for you to approach a website translation company.
A company providing website translation service must have EN 15038 certification. EN 15038 is the certification developed by CEN, the European Committee for Standardization, to monitor the quality levels provided by the translation company. Many European businesses that outsource their translation jobs have made this certification mandatory. So it is always advisable to choose the translation company having this certification. But this is not the sole factor that you should take into account when selecting a translation company. Here are some other major points that are equally important.
How to choose the right company for website translation?:
- What are the other certifications awarded to the translation company besides EN 15038? Does it have ISO 9001 certification? Selecting the company with these credentials will ensure you get the highest level of quality.
- Has the translation company hired native speakers of the language in which the translation has to be done? E.g. are you planning to translate your website into Russian? If so, is the staff working on your translation project native Russian speakers? The quality of the translation carried out by native Russian speaker is much better than that done by the non-native Russian speaker.
- Does your website have specialized content, like finance? If so, does the translation company have finance experts on board? Many non-expert translators will not be able to translate financial terms accurately, causing problems for you later on.
- Are you interested in outsourcing your website translation to an overseas translation company? If so, is the company ready to accept your preferred payment method? Certain companies may insist you pay them by wire transfer, which you may not prefer to do so.
- Is the translation company ready to provide your preferred hardware and software platform for your translation? E.g. if you want to translate your website into Oracle for Unix, the company should offer this service.
The key to successful business overseas is to design your website carefully, so that the overseas customers feel closely related to your business. This can be done by choosing the correct translation company, only to watch your sales grow exponentially.
Article Source: sooperarticles.com/business-articles/let-your-business-talk-world-using-website-translation-4251.html
Visit us at: lyriclabs.comAuthor: translation